CloudOps’ Sales Development Representative will work directly with prospects from initial engagement (with lightning fast first outreach) to qualification (SQL) and opportunity creation.
The SDR will have the following responsibilities:
In addition to the qualifications listed above, the ideal candidate will have a strong bias towards building relationships with prospects and customers based on trust and transparency. At CloudOps, we believe in long-term business relationships with our clients; achieved by a genuine interest in helping them to do business better.
KEY SUCCESS ATTRIBUTES
Organization skills are critical for the success of the SDR as there are a high volume of leads to be managed at any given time.
Other key attributes to be successful in this role include:
• Wants to WIN
• Superb Organizational Skills
• A Self-Starter, Highly-Motivated, Positive and Energetic
• Innovator ( not afraid to come up with new ideas and try them)
• Thrives in a Team Environment
• Is a Leader
• An Active & Engaging Listener
• Excellent speaking and writing skills (EN/FR required, spanish is a bonus)
• Enjoys Talking with Clients
• Displays Good Judgement Consistently
• Seeks Proactive Solutions—Rather Than Reactive Ones
• Able to Learn New Skills & Technical Concepts
• Comfortable and effective at demonstrating the value of CloudOps Services/Products to Clients