CloudOps is a cloud consulting and services company focused on open source, cloud platforms, networking and DevOps. We help businesses thrive in a data driven software economy with successful adoption and operation of cloud platforms, enabling self-service, utility economics and API-automated, continuous delivery of IT. CloudOps helps its customers own their destiny in the clouds.
Citrix NetScaler Consultant
We are looking for a candidate that is customer focused, driven and professional. The ideal person will be enthusiastic about delivering Cloud Networking solutions to our customers. This individual needs to work autonomously and have project management experience in order to define objectives, milestones, and see projects to completion. The Citrix NetScaler Consultant will need to stay abreast of the latest developments related to the technology, and design, deploy and configure Citrix NetScaler solutions in a variety of customer environments.
Principal roles and responsibilities as a Citrix NetScaler Consultant
- Lead projects of small to medium complexity and take responsibility for end-to-end delivery of the projects.
- Work on-site with the customer’s team to deliver the solutions.
- Be comfortable with various types of projects including health checks, deployments, configurations and improvements.
- Work on all phases of a project including initial planning, delivery and final documentation.
- Capture lessons-learned from each project and contribute to the CloudOps knowledge base.
- Be a subject matter expert on Citrix Cloud Networking solutions.
- Contribute to internal documentation and process.
Qualifications and skills a Citrix NetScaler Consultant
- Degree in relevant discipline (e.g. computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, etc.)
- 3-5 yrs experience as an IT Consultant, customer facing and delivering a technical solution
- Experience with Application Delivery Controller (ADC) technology such as Citrix NetScaler, F5, Cisco, and Juniper products
- Experience with other Citrix solutions such as XenDesktop, XenApp, XenServer or experience with other related virtualization technologies such as Xen or VMware products
- Capable of planning and leading all of a project's technical and administrative tasks
- Proficient in the aspects of project launch and closure
- Ability to act as a subject matter expert
- Proactively seek ways to expand technical knowledge
- Good technical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Takes pride in their work
- Positive customer service attitude
- Ability to travel extensively (50-75% travel, all within US and Canada)
Note : Citrix NetScaler certification (CCA-N, CCP-N, CCP-E) not required at the time of hire but will be required to be maintained and refreshed each year
Why choose us?
- Over 10 years in business and internationally recognized leader in cloud computing
- Ranked in the PROFIT 500 the last five consecutive years
- Flexible hours, possibility to work from home
- Laptop and cellphone provided
- Casual dress code
- Happy hour after five every Friday
- Group insurance plan
- Employee stock option plan
- Located in Griffintown, moving to Old Montreal soon
Candidates will be asked to undergo a security screening, which includes a criminal record investigation, the results of which must be acceptable to CloudOps.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.